Barge-Schaapveld et al. (1997): study NL 1992
- Barge-Schaapveld, D.Q.; Delespaul, P.A.; DeVries, M.W.; Nicolson, N.A.
- Assessing Daily Quality of Life with the Experience Sampling Method.
- Katschnig, H.; et al; Eds. : "Quality of Life in Mental Disorders", Wiley & Sons, 1997, Chichester, UK, 97 - 107
- Patients, Maastricht, The Netherlands, 199?
- N = 328
- Non Response:
10 times a day during 6 days.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question repeated several times a day.
" .. mood .."
Full lead question not reported
- Author's label:
- ESM item "happy'
- Assessed 10 times a day during 6 days. Part of the ESM questionaire involving also questions on current thoughts, motivations with respect to current activity, physical wellbeing and symptoms.
Patiants: M = 3,71 Healthy controls: M = 6,63
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 3.71 -
- - -
Expert rating of health