Bamundo & Kopelman (1980): study US 1977
- Bamundo, P.J.; Kopelman, R.E.
- The Moderating Effects of Occupation, Age, and Urbanization on the Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Life Satisfaction.
- Journal of Vocational Behavior, 1980, Vol. 17, 106 - 123
- Heads of households, USA, 1977
- N = 911
- Non Response
- 59 %:overrepresentation of high income, high aducated metro-politans
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
"In general, how satisfying do you find the way you're spending your life these days? Would you call it ......?"
3 completely satisfying
2 pretty satisfying
1 not very satisfying
- Author's label:
- General life-satisfaction