Ayyash-Abdo & Alamuddin (2007): study LB 2007
- Ayyash-Abdo, H.; Alamuddin, R.
- Predictors of Subjective Well-Being Among College Youth in Lebanon.
- The Journal of Social Psychology, 2007, Vol. 147, 265 - 284
- Students, Lebanon, 2007
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability chunk sample
- N = 689
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on 20 questions:
Lead item not reported.
1: slightly/not at all
Negative affect score (NAS): A to K
Positive affect score (PAS): L to T
Affect Balance Score (ABS): PAS - NAS
Name: Watson's PANAS version not reported
- Author's label:
- affective well-being
- Affective balance score was obtained by subtracting the NA score from the PA score.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range -40 - 40 On range 0-10
Happiness inventories involving unacceptable items