Arvin & Lew (2010): study ZZ World samples 1982
- Arvin, B.M.; Lew, B.
- Does Happiness Affect the Bilateral Aid Flows Between Donor and Recipient Countries?
- European Journal of Development Research, 2010, Vol. 22, 546 - 563
- Adult general public, 194 nations, 1982-2004
- Survey name:
- INT-World Database of Happiness Pooled surveys from different programs
- Mixed samples
- N = 10000
- Non Response:
- Multiple assesment methods
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Equivalent questions on life-satisfaction rated on various scales. The items differ slightly in wording and number of the response options.
Scores are transformed to a common range 0 - 10 by means of expert weighting of response options (Thurstone's method).
- Author's label:
- life satisfaction
- Page in publication: