Arora (2005): study US 2001
- Arora, R.
- Affluent Americans: Priorities of the Prosperous.
- Gallup Poll News Service, 8 February 2005, The Gallup Organization, Washington DC, USA
- 18+ aged, general public, USA, 2001-2003
- Probability multi-stage cluster sample
- N = 2012
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
Generally speaking, how happy would you say you are.....?
3 very happy
2 fairly happy
1 not too happy
- Author's label:
- Page in publication: