Arola et al. (2020): study SE 2015
- Arola, A.; Dahlin-Ivanoff, S.; Häggblom-Kronlöf, G.
- Impact of a Person-Centered Group Intervention on Life Satisfaction and Engagement in Activities among Persons Aging in the Context of Migration
- Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 2020, Vol. 27, 269 - 279
- Elderly migrants, Sweden, 2015
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Mixed samples
- N = 131
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Level of satisfaction with life as a whole, full text not reported
1 = very dissatisfied
6 = very satisfied
Scores 1-4 = "not satisfied"
Scores 5-6 = "satisfied"
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- 93% satisfied at baseline (whole sample)
- Page in publication:
On invitation, no pay
Multiple treatment moments