Angel & Angel (1992): study US 1988
- Angel, Jacqueline L.; Angel, R.J.
- Age at Migration, Social Connections, and Well-Being among Elderly Hispanics.
- Journal of Aging and Health, 1992, Vol. 4, 480-499
- 65+aged, Hispanics, United States, 1988
- Survey name:
- National Survey of Hispanic Elderly 1988
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 2019
- Non Response:
Interview: telephone (CATI)
Respondents were given their choice of English or Spanish as the interview language.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
In general, how satisfied are you with your life these days? Would you way that you are....?
4 very satisfied
3 somewhat satisfied
2 somewhat dissatisfied
1 very dissatisfied
- Author's label:
- Life Satisfaction
- Page in publication:
Current contacts with friends