Ambrey & Fleming (2014a): study AU 2002
- Ambrey, C.L.; Fleming, C.M.
- The Causal Effect of Income on Life Satisfaction and the Implications for Valuing Non-market Goods.
- Economics Letters, 2014, VOL, 123, 131 - 134
- 20-59 aged general public, Australia, 2002-2011
- Survey name
- AU-HILDA combined waves
- Selection from general population sample
- N = 254727
- Non Response
- Interview: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
Again, pick a number between 0 and 10 to indicate how satisfied you are.
0 totally dissatisfied
10 totally satisfied