Ambrey et al. (2013): study AU Queensland 2000
- Ambrey, C.L.; Chan, A. Y.; Fleming, C.M.
- Estimating the Cost of Air Pollution in South East Queensland: An Application of the Life Satisfaction Non-Market Valuation Approach.
- AARES Paper, 2013, Sydney, Australia
- 45+ aged general public, South East Queensland, Australia, 2000-2001
- Survey name:
- AU-HILDA 2001
- Probability multistage stratified area sample
- N = 923
- Non Response:
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life?
I want you to pick a number between 0 and 10 that indicates your level of satisfaction. The more satisfied you are, the higher the number you should pick. The less satisfied you are, the lower the number.
This item is at the end of a list of identical questions about satisfaction in specific domains of life: home, employment opportunities, financial situation, safety, neighborhood, health and free time
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%, 5: 0%, 6: 0%, 7: 0%, 8: 0%, 9: 0%, 10: 0%, 11: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
Ethnic status in Australia
Length of residence
Safety in vinicity
Social contacts in vinicity