Alesina et al. (2005): study ZZ Europe 1992
- Alesina, A.; Glaeser, E.; Sacerdote, B.
- Work and leisure in the U.S. and Europe: Why so Different?
- Working Paper no 11278, NBER Working Paper Series, 2005, Cambridge, USA.
- 15-64 aged, employed heads of household, 10 EU countries, 1972-1995
- Survey name:
- EU-Eurobarometer ?
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 20000
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
On the whole how satisfied are you with the life you lead?
4 very satisfied
3 fairly satisfied
2 not very satisfied
1 not at all satisfied
- Don't know
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0%, 2: 0%, 3: 0%, 4: 0%
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 4 On range 0-10