Ahlstrand & Bränholm (1998): study SE 1993
- Ahlstrand, I.; Bränholm, I.B.
- Activity Performance, Life Satisfaction and Locus of Control in Young Women on Sick Leave.
- Work, 1998, Vol. 11, 131 - 136
- 30- aged women on sick leave, Sweden, 199?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Non-probability purposive sample
- N = 22
- Non Response:
Interview by investigator at home of the respondent. The questionnaire was mailed to the respondent one week prior to the interview
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Selfreport on single question:
"How satisfying are these different aspects of your life? Indicate the number which best suits your situation. Life as a whole is....."
1 very dissatisfying
3 rather dissatisfying
4 rather satisfying
6 very satisfying
This item was followed by eight questions on life domain satisfactions.
- Author's label:
- Life as a whole
- Of the 11 subjects who responded to the question on life satisfaction 6 were satisfied and 5 dissatisfied
- Page in publication: