Adler & Golan (1981): study IL 1978
- Adler, S.; Golan, J.
- Lateness as Withdrawal Behavior.
- Journal of Applied Psychology, 1981, Vol. 66, 544 - 554
- Female telephone operators, working in metropolitan offices, Israel, 1977-78
- N = 131
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Followed by attendance observation over the next year.
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
Which (of the faces) best described how you feel about your life as a whole?
7 completely happy
4 neither happy nor unhappy
1 completely unhappy
- Author's label:
- Overall life satisfaction (faces-life)
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 7 On range 0-10
- 5.60 7.70
- 1.00 -