Ackerman & Paolucci (1983): study US 1974
- Ackerman, N.M.; Paolucci, B.
- Objective and Subjective Income Adequacy: Their Relationship to Perceived Life Quality Measures.
- Social Indicators Research, 1983, Vol. 12, 25 - 48
- 18+ aged, general public, USA, 1974
- N = 1064
- Non Response
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
How do you feel about your life as a whole.....?
5 mostly satisfied
3 mostly dissatisfied
Name: Andrews & Withey's `Delighted-Terrible Scale' (original version)
- Author's label:
- Perceived overall life quality.