Abdallah et al. (2009): study NL 2007
- Abdallah, S.; Marks, N.; Michaelson, J; Steuer, N; Thompson, S.
- The (Un) Happy Planet Index 2.0. Why Good Lives don't have to Cost the Earth.
- Centre for Well-Being, New Economics Foundation (NEF), 2009, London, UK
- 15+ aged, general public, Netherlands, 2007
- Survey name
- Probability multi-stage random
- N = 993
- Non Response
- Interview: telephone (CATI)
Happiness Measure(s) and Distributional Findings
- Full text:
Self report on single question:
All things considered, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole these days?
- Observed distribution
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 0 - 10 On range 0-10
- 7.71 7.71
- 1.23 1.23