- 20+ aged, Singapore,1997
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- Probability stratified sample
- N = 1100
- Non Response:
Structured questionnaire was used.
- Full text:
Self report on two questions:
A: At this present moment, how do you feel about your life as a whole?
B: Taking all the aspects of life above into consideration, how satisfied are you with your life as a whole at present?
1 very dissatisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
5 very satisfied
Computation:( A+B )/2
- Author's label:
- Overall life satisfaction (QOL)
- Highest Mean QOL score: 4,07 SD 0,32; lowest mean QOL score: 2,63 SD 0,75; number of respondents 15 and 14 respectively.
- Page in publication:
- Observed distribution
- 1: 0.7%, 2: 6.9%, 3: 46.1%, 4: 43.2%, 5: 3.2% (total 100.1%)
- Summary Statistics
- On original range 1 - 5 On range 0-10
- 3.61 -
- 0.63 -