- Psychology students, selected for earlier happiness, USA, 198?
- N = 94
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class
- Authors's label
- Satisfaction with life
- Our Classification
- Dieners SWLS: 5-item index of questions scored on a 7 point scale.
1. In most ways my life is close to
2. The conditions of my life are
3. I am satisfied with my life.
4. So far I have gotten the important
things I want in life.
5. If I could live my life over, I
would change almost nothing.
1. strongly disagree
3. slightly disagree
4. neither agree nor disagree
5. slightly agree
7. strongly agree
Results are summed.
Possible range 5 - 35
Observed Relation with Happiness
Both Happiness-measure (MIX 1.2) and SWLS were also assessed at selection 10 weeks earlier.