- Psychology students, selected for earlier happiness, followed 11 month, USA, 198?-8?
- N = 54
- Non Response:
- Drop-out: T0-T1: 28%, T1-T2: 41%
Questionnaire completed in class
- Authors's label
- Balance of recalled life-events; last yr(checklist)
- Our Classification
- Ss completed a checklist of 80 events on which they marked those that had occurred in:
- T1: events in the last 3 years.
- T2: events in the 3 years before T1.
Half of the events on the list were 'concrete'; f.e. got married or fell ill.
The other half was 'interpretative', f.e. improved character or received support
Half of the events were 'positive',
the other half 'negative.
Assessed at T1 and T2 (11 month interval).
At both assesments events in the same period were enumerated.