- Psychology students, selected for earlier happiness, followed 11 month, USA, 198?-8?
- N = 54
- Non Response:
- Drop-out: T0-T1: 28%, T1-T2: 41%
Questionnaire completed in class
- Authors's label
- Satisfaction with life
- Our Classification
- Diener's 5-item SWLS, items scored on a
7 point scale.
1. In most ways my life is close to
2. The conditions of my life are
3. I am satisfied with my life.
4. So far I have gotten the important
things I want in life.
5. If I could live my life over, I
would change almost nothing.
1. strongly disagree
3. slightly disagree
4. neither agree nor disagree
5. slightly agree
7. strongly agree
Assessed at T1 and T2
(11 month interval)