- Female students, undergraduates, University of Wisconsin, USA, 196?
- N = 72
- Non Response:
- 81%; 61% refusal, 5% eliminated on basis of screening data, 15% miscellaneous re
Structured questionnaires, tests; and interview.
- Authors's label
- Self-perceived creativity and maturity
- Our Classification
- 2-item index of direct questions on creativity and personality maturity compared with others.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Self-perceived creativity: r = +.05 (ns)
Self-perceived maturity : r = +.17 (ns)
- For happy Ss self-perceived creativity and maturity is unaffected by bolstered self-esteem and decreased by reduced self-esteem.
- For unhappy Ss it is increased by bolstered self-esteem and unaffected by reduced self-esteem.