- 17-97 aged males, visitors of the Gerontology Research Centre, followed ± 10 years Baltimore, USA. 1958-70
- N = 117
- Non Response
- Attrition 79% at T3, mostly among psychologically least adjusted
Filled in during visit at Research Centre.
- Authors's Label
- Past contentment
- Our Classification
- Single closed question: 'How do you feel about what you have accomplished in life: well satisfied, reasonably satisfied or dissatisfied ?'
- T1 (1958-1963)
- T2 (1964-1969; mean interval 5.3 yr)
- T3 (1969-1975; mean interval 12.6 yr)