- Adults, trainees and controls, followed 10 weeks, Dunedin, New Zealand, 1978
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 23
- Non Response:
Administered at beginning, after a 4-weeks course and 6 weeks later.
- Authors's label
- Beliefs about self
- Our Classification
- 28-item index with 4 response categories. Typical items are:
- I choose my emotions and feelings
- I believe my personality is fixed
- I am ready to try out new experiences
Assessed at the start (T1) and the end (T2) of a course on happiness and mental health.