- 15-60 aged, general public, followed 12 month, The Netherlands, 1967-77
- N = 296
- Non Response:
- Authors's label
- Dissatisfaction with society
- Our Classification
- 5-item additive index concerning dissatisfaction with society:
1. There are so many different opinions
about good and evil that one
becomes confused about it.
2. The problem of our world is that
most people don't believe in
3. As things are to day, it is
irreponsable to bring children into
4. If it realily matters few people
care about one.
5. What we are lacking in this world is
Rated on a 4-point scale.
Assessed at T2(1976) and T3(1977).