Study Gehmacher (1987a): study AT 1987
- Residents housing estates, Vienna, Austria, 1987
- N = 218
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Contact facilities in housing estate
- Our Classification
- Comparison of 2 housing estates in Vienna:
1. Low facility estate: Wiener Flur
Scattered built, few common facil.
2. High facility estate: Alt-Erlaa
Compact built,many common facilities
Both estates were built in 1979.
The quality of the housing is comparable.
Observed Relation with Happiness
2. Mt' = 8,1