- Mothers, followed from age 30 to 70, Berkeley, USA, 1930-70
- N = 81
- Non Response
Extensive interviews between age 30 and 70
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with lot
- Our Classification
- Guidance group only (N=53)
- Rating of satisfaction with lot on 7 point scales by independent interviewers.
T1 (1930): Ratings by two interviewers:
- Clinical psychologist on the
basis of an interview
- Social worker on the basis of
observations at home and during
tests of the child at university.
Inter-rater agreement: r=+.60.
T2 (1970): Rating by one interviewer on the basis of an extensive interview
Observed Relation with Happiness
T2: M=3.6 SD=1.3 Mt'=4.34