Study Leisure Development Cen (1980): study FR 1979
- 18+ aged, general public, France, 1979
- N = 1000
- Non Response
- Authors's Label
- Acceptance of social order
- Our Classification
- Single direct question: "Which of the following three statements best summarises your own view of our society?"
1. Completely reject the existing law,
our present system of government and
our society, the only solution is
complete social change (radical).
2. See many shortcomings in our present
system, believe in a gradual
improvement within the existing
system of goverment (moderate).
3. Accept overall the existing law, our
present system of government and our
Observed Relation with Happiness
1. radical 17
2. moderate 15
3. conservative 16
2. moderate 13
3. conservative 20