- Gifted women (IQ >135), followed 50 years, California, USA, 1921-72
- N = 671
- Non Response
- Attrition in 1972: 25%
Repeated interviews and questionaires
- Authors's Label
- Type of work (earlier)
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- 0 Clerical, sales
1 Professional, manegerial
Assessed in 1940
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happiness assessed in 1972.
The gifted women were about 62 yrs of age at that time.
Specification by education.
- College graduates G = -.10 (01)
- Some college G = +.12 (ns)
- High school graduate G = -.56 (ns)
Comparison with average 30+ aged women in the USA 1971 Data CAMPB 1975.
- All G = -.00 (ns)
- College graduate G = +.60 (ns)
- Some college G = +.16 (ns)
- High school graduate G = -.40 (01)