- Steel workers, 6 months after closure of plant, Manchester, UK, 1976
- N = 1655
- Non Response:
- 9 % (4 % ill, 5 % refused), 13 % not contacted
Highly structured interview at home
- Authors's label
- Positive affect
- Our Classification
- Frequency of yes answers to the following questions:
During the last few weeks did you ever
1. Pleased about having acclomplished
2. That things are going your way?
3. Proud because someone had compli-
mented you on something you had done
4. Particularly excited or interested
5. On top of the world.