- College students, undergraduates, Hawaii, USA, 196?
- N = 101
- Non Response:
Questionnaire completed in class
- Authors's label
- Our Classification
RELIGION Attitudes to religion Self-definition as religious
- Self report on 5 questions
1. I adhere strongly to the religion of my parents.
2. I have adopted the religion of my parents, but do not take it very seriously.
3. I have adopted a new religion to which I adhere strongly.
4. I have adopted a new religion, but I do not take it very seriously.
5. I do not adhere to any religion; I am essentially 'this worldly' in my outlook.