- Residents communities,planned and unplanned, USA, 1973
- N = 3894
- Non Response:
Stuctured personal interview
- Authors's label
- Satisfaction with dwelling unit
- Our Classification
- Single closed direct question rated on a 7-point scale.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Socio-demographic variables: age, sex,
education, marital status, family income,
dwelling unit value, tenure, lenght of
residence, number of children in the household.
- Satisfaction with: standard of living, family
life, use of leisure time, marriage, health,
housework, job, neighbourhood, community.
Unplanned communities are left out.