- Residents communities,planned and unplanned, USA, 1973
- N = 3894
- Non Response:
Stuctured personal interview
- Authors's label
- Satisfaction with standard of living
- Our Classification
- Single closed direct question rated on a 7-point scale.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- Socio-demographic variables: Age, sex,
education, marital status, family income,
dwelling unit value, tenure, lenght of
residence, number of children in the household.
- Satisfaction with: Use of leisure time,
marriage, job, family life, health, dwelling
unit, housework, neigborhood, community.
Unplanned communities are left out.