- 18+ aged, general public, Winconsin, USA, 1974
- N = 548
- Non Response:
- Authors's Label
- Political cynism
- Our Classification
- 4-item index. The respondents were asked whether they agreed to the following statements:
1. The world is run by the few people
in power, and there is not much the
little guy can do about it.
2. Big business has too much power.
3. A poor man doesn't stand a fair
change in the law courts.
4. The democracy is limited in the USA
because of the special privileges
enjoyed by business and industry.
Observed Relation with Happiness