Study Meredith (1984): study US 1982
- 16+ aged, recent refugees from Laos, USA, 1982
- N = 145
- Non Response
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Questionnaire filled out anonimously in presence of interviewer
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with leisure
- Our Classification
- Index of closed questions, rated on a 7-point Delighted-Terrible scale: How do you feel about:
- the way you spend your spare time (your free time when you don't have any work to do)?
- the amount of time you have for doing the things you want to do?
- the amount of fun and enjoyment you have?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- satisfaction with self
- perceived control
- satisfaction with USA.