Study Forti & Huyg (1983): study US Louisiana 1977
- Catholic nuns, re-organized cloister, followed 4 years, Louisiana, USA, 1977-1981
- N = 137
- Non Response
- T1: 18%, T2: 14%, T3: 23%
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with responsibilities forother sisters
- Our Classification
- Single closed question: 'How do you feel about responsibilities for other sisters (local community)?', rated on a 7-point Delighted-Terrible scale, ranging from (1) Delighted to
(7) Terrible, (8) neither.
Observed Relation with Happiness
T2: 1979 r= +.20 (01)
T3: 1981 r= +.20 (01)
Both variables assessed at T1, T2, and T3. Correlation concerns same time measures.