- Basic school children, Mexico, 200?
- Survey name:
- Unnamed study
- N = 471
- Non Response:
administered in class
- Authors's Label
- Attendance to JVLV (Values education program) schools
- Our Classification
- The Program Jugar y Vivir los Valores (JVLV) (Playing and Living with Values) is an educative communication model focused on values inculcation in the educative community. The main objective of the program is "to generate from ones own cultural and social situation a harmonious and daily working system focused on universal values of assimilation in elementary schools and other places". The specific objectives are: To cultivate a harmonious capacity building process for educators, students and all members of the educative communities that work with this program. To generate reflections on diverse values and its application in a pratical way. To deepen in the understanding, comprehension and solidarity between human beings. Learn to respect and estimate different cultures. Relate experiences and reflections on values with academic contents and the educative process in general.
- Related specification variables
- Attendance to JVLV schools:
1 - child attends a JVLV school.
0 - child attends traditional school
Observed Relation with Happiness
Innovative value based M=8,36
- difference +0,12
Innovative value based M=8,34 M=8,37
Traditional M=8,10 M=8,34
- difference +0,24 +0,03
Innovative value based M=8,83 M=8,25
Traditional M=8,47 M=8,02
- difference +0,36 +0,23