- 17-97 aged males, visitors of the Gerontology Research Centre, followed ± 10 years Baltimore, USA. 1958-70
- N = 117
- Non Response
- Attrition 79% at T3, mostly among psychologically least adjusted
Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
Filled in during visit at Research Centre.
- Authors's Label
- Thinking introversion
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Factor-score derived from Guilford/ Zimmerman Temperament Survey (GZTS),
by Guilford et al 1976.
Defined by restraint and thoughtfulness
Observed Relation with Happiness
- young(18-49) : r= +.06 ns
- old (50-97) : r= +.04 ns