- General public, 67 neighborhoods, Rotterdam Netherlanfs 2009
- Survey name:
- NL-Rotterdam Leisure Survey 2009
- N = 67
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Public transport modes
- Our Classification
- Data provided by local public transportation company RET
Number of bus directions: M=5.50, SD=5.41
Number of bus platforms: N=17.50, SD=18.75
Average number of bus visits: M=30.79, SD=20.20
Average bus waiting time: M=6.44, SD=2.98
Number of metro platform: M=2.12,SD=4.66
Average number of metro visits: M=23.97, sd=37.12
Number of tram direction: M=2.70, SD=3.55
Number of tram platforms: M=7.18, SD=10.31
Average number of Tram visits: M=38.99, SD=36.40
- Related specification variables
- Number of platforms and directions for bus, tram and metro in the neighbourhood
Observed Relation with Happiness
OPRC controled for neighbourhood characteristics
- population dessity
- average income
/\ shaped pattern:
Number of bus directions:
- positive in unhappy neighbourhoods.
- negative in happy neighbouthoods.
Number of Bus Platforms:
- negative in unhappy neighbourhoods.
- positive in happy neighbouthoods.
Similar for Dutch and non-Dutch residents