- Newly wed couples, USA, followed one year 1987-1988
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 634
- Non Response
In the first wave of study, they were interviewed seprately face to face. In the second wave, it is interviewd via telephone.
- Authors's Label
- Later perception of marriage as happy
- Our Classification
- Assessed at T2, one year after marriage, Assessed at T1, shortly after marriage, and T2 one year later
- Related specification variables
- Self report on five questions:
a: Taking all thongs together, how would you describe your marriage?
b: How certain are you that you will be married in 5 years?
c: How stable do you feel your marriage is?
d: How often have you considered leaving your (husband/wife)
e: How satisfied are you with your marriage?