- Patients with heart disease, Iran, 2016-2017
- Survey name
- Unnamed study
- N = 61
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Conputer Assisted Web Interview (CAWI)
- Authors's Label
- Optimism training program
- Our Classification
- 1: N = 31, 0: N = 30
- Participants were randomly assigned to:
1. OPTIMISM TRAINING PROGRAM.
Participants received an eight-session intervention utilizing 17 positive psychological exercises) provided via two-hour weekly in-person group sessions.
0. CONTROL CONDITION
This was an attention-matched cardiac health
education condition that utilized eight 2-hour in-person group sessions that provided extended education about cardiovascular illness and modification of risk factors.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Happiness measured at:
- post 8 weeks intervention
- follow-up at another 8 weeks