- Immigrants from Europe, USA, 1978
- N = 844
- Non Response:
- Questionnaire: paper
- Authors's Label
- Region of origin of immigrants
- Our Classification
- Related specification variables
- Western vs Eastern/Southern Europe.
Asserted by the open question: "Aside from being American, what nationality do you think of your family being mainly?".
- Western Europeans: British, German, Scandinavian, Austrian, Swiss, French,
- Eastern/Southern Europeans: Polish,
Czechoslovakian, Russian, Greek, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Observed Relation with Happiness
first M=6.74 M=6.22 DM=-.52
second M=6.90 M=6.72 DM=-.18
third M=6.88 M=6.85 DM=-.03
first M=2.95 M=2.98 DM=+.03
second M=3.24 M=3.08 DM=-.16
third M=3.27 M=3.17 DM=-.10