- Students, aged 18-29, Angola, Brazil, Macao, and Portugal, 2013
- N = 961
- Non Response:
Participants were administered the questionnaire during class time, after being informed of the voluntary nature of participation. The questionnaire was administered by the second author of this paper in the four cultural contexts. The participants were social sciences students. The survey was administered in accordance with the current legal and ethical norms in all cultural contexts. The response rate was 100 % in all four groups. It usually took <15 min to complete the questionnaire. After the completion of the questionnaire, the participants were debriefed and any questions were addressed.
- Authors's Label
- Satisfaction with sex life
- Our Classification
- Other questions, scale and index details not reported
- Related specification variables
- Selfreport on 5 questions, i.e.:
"I am satisfied with my sex life"
Observed Relation with Happiness