Study Samuel & Hadjar (2016): study ZZ Europe 2002
- 25-80 aged, general public, Europe, Multiple nations, 2002 - 2012
- Survey name
- EU-ESS 1-6: 2002-2014
- N = 170496
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Occupational status (ISEI)
- Our Classification
- Source: Ganzeboom and Treiman, 1996).
- Mean: 42,95; sd = 17,76)
- Related specification variables
- Occupational status as measured through the International Socio-Economic Index (ISEI) by Ganzeboom, de Graaf, and Treiman (1992). Scale ranges from 16 to 90.
Observed Relation with Happiness
Ref: Social democratic welfare regime x status (ISEI)
Beta' s controlled for
-individual level differences in education,subjective health, unemployed, female, age and age squared.
-ESS round (Ref. = Round 2002)
Similar Beta's if additionally controlled for GDP and Gini disposable income.