- Transgender women with high HIV risk, San Fransisco, USA, 2010
- Survey name:
- TEACH study: Transfemales Empowering and Advancing Community Health
- N = 312
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
- Authors's label
- QOL Domain psychological health
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Model-bases reliability = 0.78
- Psychological subscale WHO-QOL BREF
M = 67.39 SD = 17.84 Median = 70.83
- Self report on 6 questions.
A How much do you enjoy life?
B To what extent do you feel your life to be meaningful?
C How well are you able to concentrate?
D Are you able to accept your bodily appearance?
E How satisfied are you with yourself?
F How often do you have negative feelings such as blue mood, despair, anxiety, depression?
Items A,B,C ranked:
5 not at all
4 a little
3 a moderate amount
2 very much
1 an extreme amount
Item D ranked:
1 not at all
2 a little
Item E ranked:
1 very dissatisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
5 very satisfied
Item F ranked:
3 quite often
2 very often