- Transgender women with high HIV risk, San Fransisco, USA, 2010
- Survey name:
- TEACH study: Transfemales Empowering and Advancing Community Health
- N = 312
- Non Response:
- Interview: computer assisted (CAPI)
- Authors's label
- QOL Domain physical health
- Our Classification
- Error Estimates
- Model-based reliability = 0.78
- Physical health subscale of WHO-QOL BREF
M = 66.08 SD = 18.98 Median = 67.86
- Self report on 7 questions.
A To what extent do you feel that physical pain prevents you from doing what you need to do?
B How much do you need any medical treatment to function in your daily life?
C Do you have enough energy for everyday life?
D How well are you able to get around?
E How satisfied are you with your sleep?
F How satisfied are you with your ability to perform your daily living activities?
G How satisfied are you with your capacity for work?
Items A,B,C rated:
5 not at all
4 a little
3 a moderate amount
2 very much
1 An extreme amount
Items D,E,F,G rated:
1 very dissatisfied
3 neither satisfied nor dissatisfied
5 very satisfied