Study Austrom (1984): study CA Ontario 1982
- 23-59 aged English speaking, Toronto and Ontario, Canada, 198?
- N = 1038
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Dating pattern
- Our Classification
- 3-item index. The respondents were asked which of the following described their present situation: 1. involved in a serious romantic relationship, 2. dating more than one person, 3. not dating anyone.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- serious romantic relationship: Mt = 8.4
- dating more than one person: Mt = 7.9
- not dating anyone: Mt = 7.4