Study Austrom (1984): study CA Ontario 1982
- 23-59 aged English speaking, Toronto and Ontario, Canada, 198?
- N = 1038
- Non Response
- Questionnaire: Paper & Pencil Interview (PAPI)
- Authors's Label
- Living arangements
- Our Classification
- 4-item index. The respondents were asked which one of the following described their current living arangements best: 1. live alone, 2. single parent with child(ren), 3. live with parents, 4. live with roommates.
Observed Relation with Happiness
- live alone: Mt = 7.8
- one parent with child: Mt = 7.6
- live with parents: Mt = 7.7
- live with roommates: Mt = 8.0