- Nursing home residents, Netherlands, 2017
- Survey name:
- NL-Ouderen In Instellingen (OII)
- N = 951
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 5 questions:
a. do you dare to give your own opinion?
b. do you ask the help you need?
c. is the going of the day affixt in the first place by what you do or want?
d. can you sometimes not resolve your own problems?
e. do you sometimes feel yourselve as a plaything of live?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- personal characteristics:
- physical health
- mental health
- perception of situation in nursing home:
- sense of control over one's life
- frequency of intimate contacts
- attentively care
- perceived privacy in a home for elderly
- perceived level of safety
- satisfaction with the building