Study VanCampen & Verbeek-Oudijk (2017): study NL 2015
- Nursing home residents, Netherlands, 2017
- Survey name
- NL-Ouderen In Instellingen (OII)
- N = 951
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 5 questions: 'Did you experience the last year that:'
a. you did not get any help with washing, clothing or eating? And how often?
b. someone treated you impolite or sanguinary? And how often?
c. someone you knew screamed to you, insulted you or intemidated you? And how often?
d. someone sticked you, hit you, or kicked you? And how often?
e. someone you knew approached you sexually, p.e. by sexual comments or by touching you against your will? And how often?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- personal characteristics:
- physical health
- mental health
- perception of situation in nursing home:
- sense of control over one's life
- frequency of intimate contacts
- attentively care
- perceived privacy in a home for elderly
- perceived level of safety
- satisfaction with the building