- Nursing home residents, Netherlands, 2017
- Survey name:
- NL-Ouderen In Instellingen (OII)
- N = 951
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 3 questions:
a. How often can you take part in deciding about the sort of care you will get?
b. Can you take part in deciding about the time you can get your care?
c. Do the nurses in the nursing home fulfill the appointments about the care you would get?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- personal characteristics:
- physical health
- mental health
- perception of situation in nursing home:
- sense of control over one's life
- frequency of intimate contacts
- attentively care
- perceived privacy in a home for elderly
- perceived level of safety
- satisfaction with the building