- Nursing home residents, Netherlands, 2017
- Survey name:
- NL-Ouderen In Instellingen (OII)
- N = 951
- Non Response:
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- sense of control over one's life
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 7 questions:
a. Are you free to define the time to get up?
b. Is there a nurse who is trustworthly for you?
c. Is there sometimes a nurse entering your room without knocking on your door?
d. Do you think the nurses take you seriously?
e. The care you get is in line with what you need?
f. Do you think the care you get is to much or to little in line with the thinks you can do by yourself?
g. The nurses take account of what you can do by yourself?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- personal characteristics:
- physical health
- mental health
- perception of situation in nursing home:
- frequency of intimate contacts
- attentively care
- perceived privacy in a home for elderly
- perceived level of safety
- satisfaction with the building