Study VanCampen & Verbeek-Oudijk (2017): study NL 2015
- Nursing home residents, Netherlands, 2017
- Survey name
- NL-Ouderen In Instellingen (OII)
- N = 951
- Non Response
- Interview: face-to-face
- Authors's Label
- mental health
- Our Classification
- Selfreport on 6 questions:
a. In wich degree did you have a sleep disorder?
b. In wich degree did you have a bad appetite?
c. How often did you feel very nervous?
d. How often were you in a bad mood so that nothing could cheer you up?
e. How often did you feel calm and collected?
f. How often did you feel depressive and down?
Observed Relation with Happiness
- personal characteristics:
- physical health
- perception of situation in nursing home:
- sense of control over one's life
- frequency of intimate contacts
- attentively care
- perceived privacy in a home for elderly
- perceived level of safety
- satisfaction with the building